In Fallen-Networks, we have a consistent need for developers of many types in order to provide new content to the servers, and provide new content for the general community. This thread is here in order to provide information on what we seek in developers and our requirements.
- Medium to Extenisve knowledge of Java (for Minecraft Plugins) and or C# or C++ (Applications and Special Projects).
- Ability to work as a team.
- Ability to debug and think critically in order to solve issues.
- A github account with the knowledge of version control.
- Well commented, optimized, readable, secure, and clean code..
- Passion for development and expected programming languages listed above.
- A Discord Account for communication purposes (link your account here)
- Work with other developers in order to make content additions for the community and servers.
- Quickly solve issues that arise on all servers and services we provide.
- Test plugins and bug fixes with staff in order to ensure they work.
- Patch and Fix all performance, bug, and other issues related to plugins, mods, or other things related to the servers.
- Be communicative with management and upper leadership.
Rich (BB code):
1. Name: 2. Age: 3. Which languages do you know and how knowledgable are you: 4. What can you offer our community: 5. If you have past work please provide examples here: 6. Would you be willing to take on and learn new languages in order to do projects for our community: