• All existing users must reset their passwords, you will be unable to login unless you reset it.
    CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD
    If you have any issues, please contact management on discord: here

Fallen-Networks 1 Year Anniversary

Damien

Director
Thread starter #1

Artist @sam | Writer: @Hiztree

The community has come a far way from since we began over a year ago! Its exciting to see how much progress we have made since we first started this community. We have brought hundreds of people together and have formed a community that is not only special but is also thriving. To this note I would like to firstly thank our amazing staff team and as a reward we will be handing out a few promotions. These promotions are a reward for their unwavering dedication and superb character that they have displayed. However, I would love to thank everyone for making the community what it is today, as we would have never been able to accomplish so much without your ongoing support! In this spirit we will be releasing a new timer for the bhop and surf servers, as well as more maps for each server (coming tomorrow)!

Changelog will be down below in the first comment, as well as some extra information.

Promotions

Admin - > General Server Advisors
@Emily (Surf)
@Danny (Bhop)

Recruit -> Mod
@Mad
@ReXy
@Somber
@Swifty
@penguin
@Andrew
@juan
@Gia
@Allison
@Zaey
@Zextrash
@Mike b
@Patrick Neuotron
@Spidy

As a final note, thank you all for everything you have helped us achieve in this community. We never thought we would get this far when starting this community. We will be rolling out a few more servers as well as a redone website within a few days. If you would like more consistent updates, please join our discord!​

Last edited:

Damien

Director
Thread starter #2
So I get some of you may be kinda disappointed, this isn't the edits we have been working on, but with cksurf being so outdated, laggy, and sourcemod fucking up to the point I had to reset all servers, I decided we might as well roll out the default version of our edited timer in order to give you guys something to mess around with until we were ready to apply our updates. Thank you all for the support.

Changelog:
https://fallen-networks.com/threads/surf-and-bhop-timer-update.624/

Congratulations and Good Job to all those promoted!!!!
We've come a long way. I hope to see FN continue to thrive and create positive experiences that we can all share as a community.