Ideas for JB Days?

Leddy

Recruit
I just thought it might be good to compile a thread of any kind of out-there ideas people had for JB days, for any kind of warden to take from you know?

It could be something standard, or really out there, map specific, etc. there isn't any specific topic, just share some of your favorite JB days and ideas.

for fundays I would suggest the good old classics. Simon says, Pokemon day, and etc.
I dont know if this would get in but maybe a thanos day? !splitcolor @t and make each side get onto a pointer. A random side will die ig

First of all, please, please do not add joke days as they are pure favoritism and anyone that has been playing long enough knows this.

Hide and Seek Day - CT’s are blind and frozen for 60 seconds and T’s disarmed of everything and silenced. And possibly there could be a plugin where T’s are disarmed every 30 or 45 seconds to prevent from cheating the day.

Pokemon Day - A really fun classic day. T’s are confined to a certain area by command of the warden, and a T is either selected randomly, or through a game of skill, such as trivia, and the T who answers correctly or is chosen (randomly), is now the Pokemon master. The Pokemon master gets out of the area with the T’s and goes to a seperate area by him or herself. The Pokemon master then chooses a T to come and knife fight a CT of the warden’s choosing.

Purge day - CT’s are to run out of main cells and go elsewhere, and let all the T’s inside of main cells get guns through armory. (If no possible entrance to armory through main cells, the T’s are allowed to take the closest and most efficient path to a vent that TP’s them into armory.) The round proceeds and if either the CT’s or T’s aren’t pursuing, there is a pursue time that is in the rules that says when both teams MUST pursue. Also, camping vents and areas that T’s spawn from main cells should not be allowed.

Extreme Knife Battle - Same rules as purge, except no guns are allowed and both team should be disarmed every 30 seconds.

-No armory
-No vents
-No secrets etc.

Lunar

Recruit
Taser days- The Terrorist Team get 3 tasers that automatically spawn each time after use. Both teams have until they leave armory an invincibility that protects them from being tased. Once they leave armory its a free for all inside main cells!
You may not enter the following:
-Secrets
-Vents
-Armory (after first leave)
-Outside of main cells

Fred

Manager
I was thinking of a battle royale round maybe where people are randomly spawned and guns are spawned randomly and it’s a deathmatch to the last person standing but that takes so much coding lol was actually talking about this in discoed yesterday

I got an idea, it's called infected and basically there's 1-2 people that get infected and you can go anywhere around the map. The people who aren't infected ct's and t's must help each other to kill the infected. The infected has 1000 health and to infect a person who isn't infected you must slash them with your knife.

Not gonna lie i think this is in a server on another jb server but if it's not this sounds really fun.

I got an idea, it's called infected and basically there's 1-2 people that get infected and you can go anywhere around the map. The people who aren't infected ct's and t's must help each other to kill the infected. The infected has 1000 health and to infect a person who isn't infected you must slash them with your knife.

Not gonna lie i think this is in a server on another jb server but if it's not this sounds really fun.
I agree, this sounds like a really fun day we should implement. The idea is great and I would definitely choose this day as the warden often.

Damien

Owner
Owner
These are days that I have automatically pre-made in the warden system for JB in case anyone wanted to know,quite a lot of options and they are all pretty fun, going to see about a custom day option for stuff like pokemon days and any other creative ideas you guys might have

War - CT vs T Team Deathmatch
Free For All - Deathmatch
Zombie - CT(zombie) vs T(Human) stripped down zombie reloaded
No Scope - No Scope Deathmatch with low gravity & configurable or random snipers
HE Battle - Grenade Deathmatch with low gravity
Hide in the Dark - CT(Seeker) vs T(Hider) HideNseek with the map turned darker
Catch & Freeze - CT must catch all T's (freeze tag)
Duck Hunt - CT(hunter) with nova vs T(chicken in 3rd person) with 'nades
Arms Race - Deathmatch - inspired by csgos arms race
One in the Chamber - Deathmatch - inspired by cods oitc
Teleport War - Deathmatch - Change your position with your victim on hit
Suicide Bomber - Ts get jihads to kill all CTs
Drunken - Deathmatch with weird effects
Ghost War - Deathmatch - every 5 seconds you become visible to the enemy and can be damaged, otherwise youre invisible
Deal Damage - Deal as much damage as you can to enemy team. Team with the most damage dealt wins
Zeus - Taser Deathmatch, you get a new zeus on kill
Torch Relay - Random player gets set on fire, he must burn other players to extinguish himself
Cowboy - Deathmatch with revolvers
Knife - Knife Deathmatch with configurable gravity, iceskate, and third person
Freeday - Auto freeday on first round &/or if there is no CTs

Last edited: