Jailbreak Rules Questions, Concerns, and Suggestions

Damien

Owner
Owner
Hey guys, so some of you might have noticed we updated jb rules today, and some of you will probably have some concerns or suggestions so i made this thread to put them all in one place. Feel free to ask away! There will be a revision coming soon from myself to fix any gramatical mistakes, remove redundant rules, or add stuff to reflect our server setup more, as well as format the rules properly with colors and other things, so anything you suggest or have issues with will be included in that revision.

To view the rules you can see them here:

Big thanks to rapidz and fred for putting this together.

Nexious

Recruit
Rules and/or questions I have
---------------------------------
Warden (as a warden you must not) -- give in-cell commands.
So I cant say floor is lava as a first order or if they are in their cells in general?

Warden (as a warden you must not) -- pardon more than one prisoner a round.
I think we should be able to have at least three pardons (or at least two)

Last Request -- #1 If Last Request is activated in the middle of a game, all participants must finish the game first.
If they leave the minigame before it is finished will they be considered rebelling?

Warday -- #3 Expansion time is 3:00
I think this should be changed to 4:00 instead

@Damien

Last edited:

Damien

Owner
Owner
Rules and/or questions I have
---------------------------------
Warden (as a warden you must not) -- give in-cell commands.
So I cant say floor is lava as a first order or if they are in their cells in general?

Warden (as a warden you must not) -- pardon more than one prisoner a round.
I think we should be able to have at least three pardons (or at least two)

Last Request -- #1 If Last Request is activated in the middle of a game, all participants must finish the game first.
If they leave the minigame before it is finished will they be considered rebelling?

Warday -- #3 Expansion time is 3:00
I think this should be changed to 4:00 instead

@Damien

In cell commands rule has been removed, so in cell commands are now allowed.

Warden pardons has been upped to 3, it might be edited to even more in the future if theres any issues with 3 being too low of a number

LR, game, and event day rules will be tweaked in the next few days, this will be defined better when that happens

Warday and many other time things have been set to the proper number that reflects a 10 minute round

Warday rule number - 4: typo. it’s “en-route” not “on-route”

Basic rules number - 7: please make jumping not allowed on crouching or shift walking, the purpose of those two orders is to slow down the t’s so they don’t get two feet behind the warden.

Question: If an AFK freeze was ordered, and a T moves a little, they can’t be killed? Because that’s strict? If so, what’s the difference between AFK and regular freeze?

Question: As a T, you are considered rebelling if you...
... Have contraband out for more than 3 seconds

So a T can have a gun pointing out, aimed at CT’s, and he has 3 seconds to decide whether to shoot or not shoot?

Seems pretty unfair that CT’s can’t pop T’s that have guns out for more than 1 second.

Damien

Owner
Owner
Warday rule number - 4: typo. it’s “en-route” not “on-route”

Basic rules number - 7: please make jumping not allowed on crouching or shift walking, the purpose of those two orders is to slow down the t’s so they don’t get two feet behind the warden.

Question: If an AFK freeze was ordered, and a T moves a little, they can’t be killed? Because that’s strict? If so, what’s the difference between AFK and regular freeze?

So a T can have a gun pointing out, aimed at CT’s, and he has 3 seconds to decide whether to shoot or not shoot?

Seems pretty unfair that CT’s can’t pop T’s that have guns out for more than 1 second.
fixed warday rule 4

on basic rule 7 it says jumping is allowed unless restricted by the warden, so a warden can do that themselves, if theres any issues with that @Fred @Rapidz yall can talk about it and change it if you want, though I see no reason to

we discourage being super strict in order to keep rounds more fun then they would be with anal ct's, this would not be the case for this, and is perfectly acceptable to kill someone who moves during an afk freeze, we did put in an example there of someone being too strict during afk freeze, though I will go through and make the examples and wording a bit better to make this more clear (might even add in a super strict round who knows)

for the contraband being out, would need a response from @Fred and @Rapidz regarding that, as my opinion on the matter is that guns are in a different class then other contraband such as nades or the jihad, so I'd be fine with the time being around ~1-2 ish seconds to allow for the gun to be dropped, so it just seems the rule needs some more clarity which I will gladly add once those two respond

Rapidz

Manager
I See no need to change this as warden can restrict jumping at his convenience

I agree with @Damien on this where there is some examples of warden being to strict. When a warden calls afk freeze and a t dies to moving even a little wouldn't be part of being strict as your command was to not move at all.

Me and @Fred will discuss this and see what agreement we can reach.

Leddy

Recruit
Common Phrases
> Contraband: Does that include HE and Molotovs, beyond that how are Zeus considered?​
> Freeshoot/Freethrow: It should likely be stated that it must cause damage to the Ts, or people might whine.​
> Baiting: From how that's worded, something like saying "Throw your HE" or the like and getting dunked with a nade is technically baiting, Not sure how to reword or change, but it should receive something. Perhaps "When a Guard intentionally or unintentionally instigates a Prisoner into injuring them because they are too close."​
> Gun Planting: Could be better worded, "When a CT drops a weapon and allows the Ts to pick it up" or the like, from how that is written people could be hogs and say kill people for picking up guns they get in minigames (Like avalanche)​

Basic Rules
> Rule 3: Does this mean Ts are allowed to run out and do anything until warden is next taken? I forsee that being a chaotic mess if so.​
> Rule 6: Likely to result in Point Whoring if Point Tracking ever becomes a thing. If it's not disregard this​
> Rule 12: IF a T snitches when they aren't supposed to, what is to happen?​

Prisoners
> Why are you a rebel if you're throwing a flashbang, it does no damage although it can be used to hinder the CTs they tend to be incredibly avoidable.​

Guards
> "break vents or go into them unless you see or hear a Prisoner go through them." This feels like a lot of arguing, bickering, and lying waiting to happen for toxic CTs​
> Defining "Camp" would be useful (As in is watching an area considered camping) as I've seen that be against the rules before somewhere I think​
> Not killing for Twitching does remove a lot of the point of AFK Freeze, although I see why you've done it. Perhaps specify continuous twitching is rebelling as well for clarification reasons, beyond that perhaps say movement is still killable that'd balance it imo, I've never had a twitch that wasn't me accidentally moving my mouse besides when my scroll wheel is broken personally​
> (More Info) button under Guards shouldn't play minigames is a defunct link, beyond that not even with Warden's permission? It's usually painstaking to be a CT on end and doing a quick minigame when warden allows is always a bit of a reliever, as long as not all CTs are doing it at least.​
> "be unable to see Prisoners, unless actively pursuing rebellers." Perhaps add a time for how long CTs can't see Ts, and at that reword how that is stated, perhaps say be in sight of the Ts.​
> "remove Contrabands from secrets." Definition of a Secret is 100% going to come up​
> "purposefully kill yourself to enable Last CT." What is the harm in this?​
> Examples of a Strict CT 2: Wording, add "and shoot them for it." to the end of that​
> Examples of a Strict CT 5: That's very common for a lot of Guards, especially in a situation where something like jumping is restricted and that happens.

Warden
> "keep Prisoners in cells past 9:00. (Exception: Warday, cells must be open by 7:00)" This contradicts an earlier rule that states the exception for Warday is timed at 8:30​
> "keep Prisoners crouched without allowing them to stand-up to type." Could be better solved with saying, Ts are allowed to AFK Freeze to type at any time.​
> "use compass commands other than North, South, East or West." Why disallow something like Northeast or Southwest?​
> "give Trap Commands" I think that's a bit harshly strict, perhaps do not use Trap Commands excessively, a couple Trap Commands can be necessary or done on accident occasionally.​
> "kill or injure the smallest stacks when you tell Prisoners to unstack shoulder to shoulder." This doesn't make sense to me, it needs to be reworded, as it stands currently it sounds like I can't shoot the smallest stacks, but can any larger ones?​

Last Requests
> Rule #4: What constitutes a "reasonable request" from an unreasonable one.​
> It looks good, however unfair LRs (Such as abusing teleporting a CT in an LR to knife them or the like) should be against the rules and punishable by a slay.​

Simon Says
> Now this doesn't need to be said, but the entire spirit of Simon Says is to trick Ts, restricting all Trap Commands removes part of the fun of that, like I said earlier perhaps doing it in excess should be an issue, but on Simon Says days specifically that's kind of the point.​
> Rule 2 should be stated higher up on the page within Warden Rules and not just apply to Simon Says​

Parkour
> There should be no limit on how many Ts can participate in a parkour, those are one of the most popular games for higher amounts of players and good fun, perhaps adding something similar to a /hide command that would allow Ts to hide fellow Ts would be better.​

Freeday
> How does this work? That goes against the point of Freedays imo.​
> Restricting Areas on a freeday seems odd, Ts should be allowed to roam the entire map if it is an actual Freeday.​

Warday
> Rule 2: How will a map like Clouds work then?​

Overall it looks rather good, however I'm sure more concerns will come out when the servers are actually out.

Some things that aren't explained I think should be (Some come from the server and may be null)
- Deputy, what is it and how does it work.
- General Rules, those should be included with official server rules
- Specific rules on some actions such as restricting things.

I'm rather tired so I couldn't catch everything but hope this suffices @Damien

Rapidz

Manager
Common Phrases
> Contraband: Does that include HE and Molotovs, beyond that how are Zeus considered?> Freeshoot/Freethrow: It should likely be stated that it must cause damage to the Ts, or people might whine.> Baiting: From how that's worded, something like saying "Throw your HE" or the like and getting dunked with a nade is technically baiting, Not sure how to reword or change, but it should receive something. Perhaps "When a Guard intentionally or unintentionally instigates a Prisoner into injuring them because they are too close."> Gun Planting: Could be better worded, "When a CT drops a weapon and allows the Ts to pick it up" or the like, from how that is written people could be hogs and say kill people for picking up guns they get in minigames (Like avalanche)
HE and Molotov's wont be considered contraband but using them will be rebelling
Freeshoot/throw is there so ct aren't just randomly shooting stuff for no reason
Baiting its pretty straight forward
Gun planting its worded pretty straight forward and picking up map weapons isn't gun planting so that wouldn't be said

Basic Rules
> Rule 3: Does this mean Ts are allowed to run out and do anything until warden is next taken? I forsee that being a chaotic mess if so.> Rule 6: Likely to result in Point Whoring if Point Tracking ever becomes a thing. If it's not disregard this> Rule 12: IF a T snitches when they aren't supposed to, what is to happen?
Yes all ex wardens commands are no longer in place and will be freeday till next warden gives there command
That's there to eliminate possible free kills that guards could in games like first reaction or trivia
Yes I agree something needs to be decided upon that.

Prisoners
> Why are you a rebel if you're throwing a flashbang, it does no damage although it can be used to hinder the CTs they tend to be incredibly avoidable.
I Agree flashbangs can be taken off that list. Will talk it over with fred and Damien

Guards
> "break vents or go into them unless you see or hear a Prisoner go through them." This feels like a lot of arguing, bickering, and lying waiting to happen for toxic CTs> Defining "Camp" would be useful (As in is watching an area considered camping) as I've seen that be against the rules before somewhere I think> Not killing for Twitching does remove a lot of the point of AFK Freeze, although I see why you've done it. Perhaps specify continuous twitching is rebelling as well for clarification reasons, beyond that perhaps say movement is still killable that'd balance it imo, I've never had a twitch that wasn't me accidentally moving my mouse besides when my scroll wheel is broken personally> (More Info) button under Guards shouldn't play minigames is a defunct link, beyond that not even with Warden's permission? It's usually painstaking to be a CT on end and doing a quick minigame when warden allows is always a bit of a reliever, as long as not all CTs are doing it at least.> "be unable to see Prisoners, unless actively pursuing rebellers." Perhaps add a time for how long CTs can't see Ts, and at that reword how that is stated, perhaps say be in sight of the Ts.> "remove Contrabands from secrets." Definition of a Secret is 100% going to come up> "purposefully kill yourself to enable Last CT." What is the harm in this?> Examples of a Strict CT 2: Wording, add "and shoot them for it." to the end of that> Examples of a Strict CT 5: That's very common for a lot of Guards, especially in a situation where something like jumping is restricted and that happens.
There's consequences for guards breaking the rules
Yes so basically no sitting outside a t secret or vent just to get easy kills
Yes I agree that twitching is against Afk freeze but everyone also gets antsy and might move there mouse the slightest or on accident and having to wait a whole round for that gets frustrating, continuous twitching would be killed cause there def not away from keyboard or mouse -Point of being a ct is to make sure t's do what warden ask and ct going to play games leaves other ct's and warden vulnerable. if you want to play games just stay on t
I agree we can add in brackets to be insight of the t's
I agree we can add secrets to our common phrases
Why would you want to kill yourself to give another person the chance to slay some t's
Agree
Agree that's something we can talk about

Warden
> "keep Prisoners in cells past 9:00. (Exception: Warday, cells must be open by 7:00)" This contradicts an earlier rule that states the exception for Warday is timed at 8:30> "keep Prisoners crouched without allowing them to stand-up to type." Could be better solved with saying, Ts are allowed to AFK Freeze to type at any time.> "use compass commands other than North, South, East or West." Why disallow something like Northeast or Southwest?> "give Trap Commands" I think that's a bit harshly strict, perhaps do not use Trap Commands excessively, a couple Trap Commands can be necessary or done on accident occasionally.> "kill or injure the smallest stacks when you tell Prisoners to unstack shoulder to shoulder." This doesn't make sense to me, it needs to be reworded, as it stands currently it sounds like I can't shoot the smallest stacks, but can any larger ones?
rules are still being updated as we had voting for jb map times
when you get up to type the typing pop up prohibits you from moving so you would be afk freezed for that period
That's just asking for guards to be toxic in that if someone isn't facing a certain direction and are off by a pube then he can kill them
nah no trap commands
I think its worded fine you just cant kill the small stacks that aren't connected to the big stack. ex( warden says unstack shoulder to shoulder on say line and kill small stacks) that wouldn't be allowed

Last Requests
> Rule #4: What constitutes a "reasonable request" from an unreasonable one.> It looks good, however unfair LRs (Such as abusing teleporting a CT in an LR to knife them or the like) should be against the rules and punishable by a slay.
Request being, that its not made by the t to just instantly kill a ct without a fair chance
On this its iffy cause most maps theres ways to get back to the other side of the teleporter without using it. Def one that can be talked about

Simon Says
>
Now this doesn't need to be said, but the entire spirit of Simon Says is to trick Ts, restricting all Trap Commands removes part of the fun of that, like I said earlier perhaps doing it in excess should be an issue, but on Simon Says days specifically that's kind of the point.> Rule 2 should be stated higher up on the page within Warden Rules and not just apply to Simon Says
tbh I dislike simon says just a toxic way for guards to get kills fast (my Opinion) that said doing trap commands takes the minimal fun this game has and makes it toxic.
agree can be put in with the warden rules

Parkour
> There should be no limit on how many Ts can participate in a parkour, those are one of the most popular games for higher amounts of players and good fun, perhaps adding something similar to a /hide command that would allow Ts to hide fellow Ts would be better.
A set number makes it easier for the warden manage and show what to do.

Freeday
> How does this work? That goes against the point of Freedays imo.> Restricting Areas on a freeday seems odd, Ts should be allowed to roam the entire map if it is an actual Freeday.
Agree can be discussed

Some things that aren't explained I think should be (Some come from the server and may be null)
- Deputy, what is it and how does it work.
- General Rules, those should be included with official server rules
- Specific rules on some actions such as restricting things.
Deputy wont be a thing
its should once everything is updated and set

These are my opinions and certain things can definitely be discussed.

Leddy

Recruit
Baiting its pretty straight forward
Gun planting its worded pretty straight forward and picking up map weapons isn't gun planting so that wouldn't be said
I mostly point out wordings such as that, and any others in these rules, because people like to nitpick and complain about it, it's simpler to add a few words to tie the loose ends up so people can't cause headaches imo. That's my experience with Jailbreak players at least, especially rule breakers they'll be like a flock of vultures to any rule that isn't well written out.

Yes all ex wardens commands are no longer in place and will be freeday till next warden gives there command
That's there to eliminate possible free kills that guards could in games like first reaction or trivia
It seems more in line with the spirit of the gamemode and eliminates chaos to have non rebelling prisoners freeze and wait for their next order and then for it to become freeday if Warden isn't taken in an allotted timeframe. (Chaos is a common spark for freekills after all, and it allows rebelling way too easily imo, although my view of this is a little biased, as I've never seen it in place fully before.)
I see it as a way for toxicity from the type of warden more people complain of, personally when this was the case and allowed I saw far more issue for toxic CTs that'd just only allow themselves to kill as for the uncommon freekill that this overwise prevents.

There's consequences for guards breaking the rules
Yes I agree that twitching is against Afk freeze but everyone also gets antsy and might move there mouse the slightest or on accident and having to wait a whole round for that gets frustrating, continuous twitching would be killed cause there def not away from keyboard or mouse
-Point of being a ct is to make sure t's do what warden ask and ct going to play games leaves other ct's and warden vulnerable. if you want to play games just stay on t
Why would you want to kill yourself to give another person the chance to slay some t's
Should've better explained my point, hearing a T in a vent should not consitute a CT to chase after them, it is far to open and prone to lying and upsetting people.
I think twitching of the mouse is acceptable personally, but twitching in the form of moving? It's far harder and a lot more delierate to move like that than to move your mouse on accident.
As an avid CT player, just playing minigames within sight of Warden and the Ts usually prevents that problems from forming and gives those players a bit of run relief, I've rarely see it be a problem especially with Warden permission, as the warden simply would not let them do them if the situation was bad. Personally for me I enjoy both sides but the CT side usually needs help to function and get proper rounds through, so it's nice to get the occasional minigame in nearby. I don't think this is necessary, but it's a personal thing I'd like to see.
I'll raise the question again as to why it should not be allowed, sometimes CTs simply don't want to be put in last CT themselves. I don't see a prompt need to PUNISH the players for it and make it agianst the rules, even if most wouldn't do it, it's not an avid problem.

when you get up to type the typing pop up prohibits you from moving so you would be afk freezed for that period
That's just asking for guards to be toxic in that if someone isn't facing a certain direction and are off by a pube then he can kill them
nah no trap commands
I think its worded fine you just cant kill the small stacks that aren't connected to the big stack. ex( warden says unstack shoulder to shoulder on say line and kill small stacks) that wouldn't be allowed
Hence why I say rewording it to better fit the context.
I've not seen a single CT do that in 600 hours of JB and the majority of those on Guard watching with the other CTs. It seems like a needless restriction to me personally.
Just removing Trap Commands isn't the way to go about removing the toxicity imo, you're removing a pretty useful tool. Limiting how much it is used by a rule is better than fully restricting it, by far for something like this. I don't like toxic CTs and even I use trap commands sometimes if I need to.
Even you explaining that makes absolutely no sense, so you can massacre bigger stacks but can't touch small stacks? That's how it's written to me and how others will try and explain and abuse the wording as. Like I said above, most of my rewording suggestions are to prevent things like that. This rule is just outright explained poorly in general though.

On this its iffy cause most maps theres ways to get back to the other side of the teleporter without using it. Def one that can be talked about
Not what I was referring to at all here, I am referring to any kind of LR that teleports the CT to the T's location, and that being used to walk back and immedaitely backstab them before I can do them for the instances I mentioned. Normal teleporters are a whole different can of worms.

tbh I dislike simon says just a toxic way for guards to get kills fast (my Opinion) that said doing trap commands takes the minimal fun this game has and makes it toxic.
agree can be put in with the warden rules
I've had quite good fun on Simon Says personally, it rewards people who pay attention and the like. While trap orders can be used to be toxic, on Simon Says especially they're rather fun for me. I don't know if everyone shares that sentiment, however I do know that removing that will kill Simon Says days for me.

A set number makes it easier for the warden manage and show what to do.
In this instance the set number is very restricting and doesn't help the warden manage well. Climb is a VERY popular minigame that a lot of people want to play, usually early into rounds if they can. Restricting this seems like a poor decision. If it's not climb, than my mind does drift to other things like decathlon that are also fairly popular. Dodge courses, etc. IF Parkour is something else entirely feel free to correct me.

Thanks for taking the time to read over and respond to my post, these are my counter-arguments to what you've said. Again my perspective is rather biased when it comes to these, but some, especially the Trap Orders and Parkour thing, in the light I see them are things I'm pretty set in stone on as not as biased and important, at least to the type of experience I'd want, which is what I modelled my arguments over at times.

Rapidz

Manager
I mostly point out wordings such as that, and any others in these rules, because people like to nitpick and complain about it, it's simpler to add a few words to tie the loose ends up so people can't cause headaches imo. That's my experience with Jailbreak players at least, especially rule breakers they'll be like a flock of vultures to any rule that isn't well written out.
Agree some words can be added to less broaden the rule

It seems more in line with the spirit of the gamemode and eliminates chaos to have non rebelling prisoners freeze and wait for their next order and then for it to become freeday if Warden isn't taken in an allotted timeframe. (Chaos is a common spark for freekills after all, and it allows rebelling way too easily imo, although my view of this is a little biased, as I've never seen it in place fully before.)
I see it as a way for toxicity from the type of warden more people complain of, personally when this was the case and allowed I saw far more issue for toxic CTs that'd just only allow themselves to kill as for the uncommon freekill that this overwise prevents.
I still think the first part is fine, second part can be fixed and made in place for certain games.

Should've better explained my point, hearing a T in a vent should not consitute a CT to chase after them, it is far to open and prone to lying and upsetting people.
I think twitching of the mouse is acceptable personally, but twitching in the form of moving? It's far harder and a lot more delierate to move like that than to move your mouse on accident.
As an avid CT player, just playing minigames within sight of Warden and the Ts usually prevents that problems from forming and gives those players a bit of run relief, I've rarely see it be a problem especially with Warden permission, as the warden simply would not let them do them if the situation was bad. Personally for me I enjoy both sides but the CT side usually needs help to function and get proper rounds through, so it's nice to get the occasional minigame in nearby. I don't think this is necessary, but it's a personal thing I'd like to see.
I'll raise the question again as to why it should not be allowed, sometimes CTs simply don't want to be put in last CT themselves. I don't see a prompt need to PUNISH the players for it and make it against the rules, even if most wouldn't do it, it's not an avid problem.
First part yes I can agree and will discuss with fred and discuss the other points.

Hence why I say rewording it to better fit the context.
I've not seen a single CT do that in 600 hours of JB and the majority of those on Guard watching with the other CTs. It seems like a needless restriction to me personally.
Just removing Trap Commands isn't the way to go about removing the toxicity imo, you're removing a pretty useful tool. Limiting how much it is used by a rule is better than fully restricting it, by far for something like this. I don't like toxic CTs and even I use trap commands sometimes if I need to.
Even you explaining that makes absolutely no sense, so you can massacre bigger stacks but can't touch small stacks? That's how it's written to me and how others will try and explain and abuse the wording as. Like I said above, most of my rewording suggestions are to prevent things like that. This rule is just outright explained poorly in general though.
First part if we deem something needs to be added we will as of now I still think its fine.
It was a rule we had on a old server that was added after that became a issue wasn't just added as a needless restriction.
Will have a discussion with fred and Damien over trap commands.
Again you wouldn't be able to kill any stack but that rule was added in because of some wardens who would ask t's to unstack shoulder to shoulder and say kill smaller stacks not connected to the other group

11Basically we had issues were wardens would try to get rid of the 2 far left stacks because they weren't with the main right stack. Idk how often this was said in the severs you have played on but was a issue on the servers we played on.

Not what I was referring to at all here, I am referring to any kind of LR that teleports the CT to the T's location, and that being used to walk back and immedaitely backstab them before I can do them for the instances I mentioned. Normal teleporters are a whole different can of worms.
I don't know what all lr there will be but if you mean like a race were it just teleports you to that t's position and he backstabs you that would be considered rebelling. def something to talk about.

've had quite good fun on Simon Says personally, it rewards people who pay attention and the like. While trap orders can be used to be toxic, on Simon Says especially they're rather fun for me. I don't know if everyone shares that sentiment, however I do know that removing that will kill Simon Says days for me.
Im biased on simon says so I don't want to give much unneeded input will leave that up to fred.

In this instance the set number is very restricting and doesn't help the warden manage well. Climb is a VERY popular minigame that a lot of people want to play, usually early into rounds if they can. Restricting this seems like a poor decision. If it's not climb, than my mind does drift to other things like decathlon that are also fairly popular. Dodge courses, etc. IF Parkour is something else entirely feel free to correct me.
Parkour game doesn't not pertain to map skill and parkour games. For example on old vip warden telling you to jump from big cage to the small lamp is what this rule is referring to.

Yet again these are my opinion and comments and not everything will stay the same as its not finalized.

Leddy

Recruit
First part if we deem something needs to be added we will as of now I still think its fine.
It was a rule we had on a old server that was added after that became a issue wasn't just added as a needless restriction.
Being as it's just as simple as rewording it to avoid nitpicky dicks, I'd prefer to do it sooner rather than later personally.
For the second bit, over the entire course of my playtime on T and CT I've never seen that happen, I will affirm that in my opinion it's a rule that people are going to get toxic over. Disallowing it's use won't solve the problem, if someone is going to kill for looking off just because the warden isn't allowed to say it doesn't mean the CT won't shoot for it there. Especially if they're a toxic CT. It's not brought up often in the first place those extra cardinal directions and I've never seen them used in a toxic way.
View attachment 11Basically we had issues were wardens would try to get rid of the 2 far left stacks because they weren't with the main right stack. Idk how often this was said in the severs you have played on but was a issue on the servers we played on.
I think I finally get what you mean, the wording on that rule is still horrendus. Using unstack shoulder to shoulder as an example and then saying to not kill certain stacks but kill others is not good. That's such a nitpicked rule it's hard to write for though. "kill or injure smaller groups of Ts lined shoulder to shoulder when telling Ts to unstack shoulder to shoulder for not being attached to the 'main group'." That's not a perfect wording by any mean but less confusing than what was currently written.
I don't know what all lr there will be but if you mean like a race were it just teleports you to that t's position and he backstabs you that would be considered rebelling. def something to talk about.
Suppose that counts as one, though in the fashion I know races not quite particularly. There's some LRs that will automatically teleport a CT to a T's location without any sort of freeze in place like I've seen race have, so the Ts teleport the CTs and immediately knife them. I'd consider that an unfair LR, there's a difference between unfair and rebelling imo. Something unfair might be like setting a race pointer in a very hidden spot, going far away from it, then challenging a CT to a race where they can't know where the end is with just saying "get to the end", that'd be unfair as opposed to saying "complete blah blah blah" and the person running over and finishing anyway which would be rebelling.

If you get the point, that was worded rather poorly still.
Parkour game doesn't not pertain to map skill and parkour games. For example on old vip warden telling you to jump from big cage to the small lamp is what this rule is referring to.
For some maps as opposed to others, that is one of the more popular things to do at higher populations, knowing what it is I'll reaffirm it's a needless measure to take in my opinion, I'd like for it to be discussed if possible.