mod toxicity and abuse

mod kirby is has been constantly abusing his mod role today by muting multiple people for no reason. he has been extremely toxic towards everyone and those that he mutes saying things like "sit down sh*tter" and the n-word on multiple occasions. ive brought this up to multiple admins and they took kirbys side every time and there excuse for taking his side was "we are his friends"

Hello @DripPayne, I'll try to help you as best I can. Your best shot is making a player report and best explain the incident HERE. Preferably with proof of what happened and our leadership team will take a look.

omg hi, DripPayne aren't you also the same person who told the whole server to -rep Kirby's profile and then harassed him for something he didn't even do even after I said I would do the same because it is in direct violation of the rules. "shit down shitter" is pretty normal on awp bhop considering the community is very toxic and hostile, but the n-word I haven't heard him say so I kinda think that's just a straight up lie even though saying it is allowed within limits. You yourself are very homophobic and feel the need to push your opinion on to others when no one asked and are just trying to have fun, but you still seem to argue with people about it causing more problems on the server. On behalf of Kirby and I please fuck off and have a wonderful day. :)

• Like 2

• 6 months later...