Awp Bhop Map theme Ideas

jack

So I am making an awpbhop map, and I need a theme. @Damien said to make it themed around something in pop culture, but im kinda eh about that. No, I am not going to do a Minecraft one. The attached image is the current map, I plan on centering it around a tower in the middle.

If you like an idea, use the :love:Reaction. This can be done by hovering over the Like button, and selecting the :love: emote.

If there is an idea you would like to suggest, please reply to this thread with the idea, and an example.

Eventually, i will take all of the ideas, and make a poll with image(s) of what it would look like. Whatever gets the most votes will become the final version of the map.

Currently Nominated Ideas:

@Biggie Cheese 's Flat Colors

@Hydfo 's Mirage

AND NO LEGOS! @Millionarc

Edited by jack

if you want something simple i know this is a surf map but what about something like this

So basically one with flat, simple colors and textures?

Progress so far, the middle object is the tower.

[ATTACH type=full]683[/ATTACH]

Use the background that Biggie Cheese suggested, and make the colors pop out. So maybe the blue from the first stage ramp of the video that Biggie Cheese sent.

• Like 1

Use the background that Biggie Cheese suggested, and make the colors pop out. So maybe the blue from the first stage ramp of the video that Biggie Cheese sent.

I ok, like i said in the original post i will make a poll for the final theme with map downloads

[ATTACH type=full" alt="damap.PNG]694[/ATTACH]

Current Progress

Anyway, With this progress, what should I change? Currently i have the entire middle square act as a big ladder to get to the top of the tower, but i was wondering if I should change this and just make to normal ladders on the sides where the spawns will be.

yeah flat colors would look sick, just remember not to make it too boring and have props and some good lighting/skybox. also NO LEGO. PLEASE. PLEASE NO LEGO.

• Like 2

yeah flat colors would look sick, just remember not to make it too boring and have props and some good lighting/skybox. also NO LEGO. PLEASE. PLEASE NO LEGO.

Legos is over done and looks kinda ugly tbh flat colors are so much better

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...