[ACCEPTED] Geneva's Dev Application

Lucas

1. First Name: Lucas

2. Steam Username: Geneva Convention

3. What Languages do you know?: I have most of Lua down (for things like GMOD AND FiveM scripts that I worked on a bit in the past, and also other projects) I also know my way around Python and I am familiar with making discord.js and discord.py bots. Again still learning the majority of some of the languages but I am knowledgable enough to know my way around them a bit.

4. Any public works you can show us?: Not at this moment but I've worked on many FiveM and GMOD server's in the past. I also have some projects in the works at the moment.

5. Which parts of the community do you want to develop for?: Anything that entails my skills or knowledge ill be happy to give a shot at, whilst also learning valuable development knowledge from my peers.

6. Anything else you want to add?: Negative.

Members

You made me fix mine when I missed stuff

He didn't miss anything though lol? This is a developer application not a staff one.

Anyways,

1. First Name: Lucas

2. Steam Username: Geneva Convention

3. What Languages do you know?: I have most of Lua down (for things like GMOD AND FiveM scripts that I worked on a bit in the past, and also other projects) I also know my way around Python and I am familiar with making discord.js and discord.py bots. Again still learning the majority of some of the languages but I am knowledgable enough to know my way around them a bit.

4. Any public works you can show us?: Not at this moment but I've worked on many FiveM and GMOD server's in the past. I also have some projects in the works at the moment.

5. Which parts of the community do you want to develop for?: Anything that entails my skills or knowledge ill be happy to give a shot at, whilst also learning valuable development knowledge from my peers.

6. Anything else you want to add?: Negative.

We currently do have plans to branch out into stuff like Garry's Mod and FiveM. Right now we are heavily focused on our second CS:GO expansion coming soon along with our minecraft sister community releasing that I own so Garry's Mod would take place after this, if you are fine with sticking around till then I'd be more then glad to have you on the team and I'd also like to offer a moderator position alongside this. If not I understand. Our discord bots are currently developed in JavaScript with DiscordJS though. Don't know if we will ever switch to python as theres not much more I'd add to our bots, but if the time comes for that I'd also be more then glad to let you handle it. Feel free to contact me on discord @ Damien#0001 if you want to discuss things.

I've been getting into C++/C# game-hacking and sorts, but honestly you can always expand on different frameworks and different expansions and other sorts but I've not really mastered anything lol currently. No idea about damien

He didn't miss anything though lol? This is a developer application not a staff one.

Anyways,

We currently do have plans to branch out into stuff like Garry's Mod and FiveM. Right now we are heavily focused on our second CS:GO expansion coming soon along with our minecraft sister community releasing that I own so Garry's Mod would take place after this, if you are fine with sticking around till then I'd be more then glad to have you on the team and I'd also like to offer a moderator position alongside this. If not I understand. Our discord bots are currently developed in JavaScript with DiscordJS though. Don't know if we will ever switch to python as theres not much more I'd add to our bots, but if the time comes for that I'd also be more then glad to let you handle it. Feel free to contact me on discord @ Damien#0001 if you want to discuss things.

OH My bad, I thought they were all the same type of format