[ACCEPTED] Zextrah's Community Contributor Application

Zextrah

Members

[ATTACH type=full" align="right" width="927px" alt="Zextrah.png]452[/ATTACH]

First and foremost, I'd like to thank you on clicking on this application!

First Name:

Ayman

Discord:

Zextrah#0001

Why should you get this position?:

I should get this position due to many reasons such as activity, maturity and relevance. I have constantly been in discord many hours of the day for over two years now and pretty much know each individual and how they type. I know how to instantly stop conflict and avoid arguments before they start. I have quick type speeds to remove problems almost instantly to keep the discord clean. I am very mature when it comes to being online, when I know something is wrong I'll got on top of it. If something personal is going on I will personally DM someone to be there for them instead of them complaining in chat which can put them in risk of being harassed. I always make people smile and am looked upon for that. I also have a very high relevance to the community considering I am leadership. Being in the community for four years gives an information aspect to when it comes to discord and the forums. I have been around long enough to know the inside and outs of conflict and information that flows throughout the two platforms. Considering I am already leadership, this position would be relevant to have. I'll always be on top of situations when it comes to the forums and/or discord.

Do you agree to consistently maintain our following of Discord's TOS?:

I solemnly swear to consistently maintain and follow the Discord's TOS and enforce others to follow it as well.

Do you agree to consistently maintain the quality of our forum?

I also solemnly swear to consistently maintain the quality of the forums, keeping it amazing all the time!

Thank you for reviewing this application, good luck to all the others!

Edited by Zextrah
  • 2 weeks later...