[DENIED] Finifole Has Applied

Finifole

1. First Name: Tony

2. Discord: Finifole#2755

3. Why should you get this position?: Discord will have the occasional spammer, weather it would be in a voice chat or in text channel. And I'd like to help out my fellow users of Discord by muting them. I won't abuse any perms and will ask a higher up before any actions I conform to do, as not to make any mistakes.

4. Do you agree to consistently maintain our following of Discord's TOS?: In many previous altercations, I have always done my best to inform Discord mods if someone is posting pictures that don't follow TOS

5. Do you agree to consistently maintain the quality of our forum?: Unlike CSGO staff, this is typically low maintenance and wouldn't be as stressful. I will do my best to help provide a clean safe-space.

• Haha 1
CS Server Admin Members

To go on with what Zextrah said, you literally start arguments with everyone in the Discord server and you are toxic in voice calls, general chat. You aren't fit for being a moderator for the discord server in my eyes.

Please change how you act in the discord server and then you might have a chance. -rep

Have a good day. :)