Fallen-Networks Returns

Damien

Members

Today I would like to announce that our community has finally returned! After slacking off and being busy for several months, I finally decided to get it together and release our servers.

Bunny Hop Easy

74.91.122.133:27015

1v1 Arena

74.91.115.92:27015

Jailbreak

74.91.119.136:27015

Over time I will be releasing our other servers, as well as pushing out our first MC servers very shortly (Pixelmon and Skyblock @ https://mazora.net). I also have a few updates planned out throughout the week for the servers, including custom ranking systems, new maps, fun plugins, bug fixes, and more content in general.

If you would like to apply for staff on any of our servers, please head to the sub forums of the designated server you'd like to apply for and your application will be handled by your appointed divisional advisor. If you have any bugs or suggestions, please post them in our discord or refer to the designated forums we have for those topics.

I want to give a huge thank you to @zook, @Leddy, and [uSER=111]@Mr.Slime[/uSER] for helping me with the servers as well as always being there to test stuff whenever I needed it.

Hope ya'll enjoy.

• Damien locked this topic