[DENIED] My discord mod

Danny

1. First Name: Danny

2. Discord: D a n n y#8968

3. Why should you get this position?:I'm a very respectable reformed person who shall never abuse this power only use it to cleanse the discord of the wretched filth, I am an honest person, I will uphold the law set by the almighty damien and punish the evildoers who dare disrupt this community, Thank you.

4. Do you agree to consistently maintain our following of Discord's TOS?:Yes sir.

5. Do you agree to consistently maintain the quality of our forum?:Yes sir, I sure do.

Edited by Danny

So um, I don't know your history with the community, and since im going against a tidal wave here I'll just say what i've seen over my time. I want to clarify this by saying I have no biased against you, or anything.

I've noticed you rage quit the discord multiple times, even admitted by yourself below. If you're a moderator, if someone says something nasty you when you're in a bad mood are you just going to leave? I just don't know if you've completely gotten over this.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="e5caed271418e61f1ff967468b751647.png]901[/ATTACH]

Also you've posted a couple memes inciting racial tension, and stereotyping police officers. Seen below.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="bd75035ff5088d054b74849f9dc97ced.png]902[/ATTACH]

I tried asking you why you applied for discord mod, to maybe get a more clarified answer since in your application you said ":I'm a very respectable reformed person who shall never abuse this power only use it to cleanse the discord of the wretched filth, I am an honest person, I will uphold the law set by the almighty damien and punish the evildoers who dare disrupt this community, Thank you for coming to my ted talk."

Which obviously I didn't take very serious, since you didnt take serious either. So I asked you in discord, and this was your response.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="feea412d402565aae6282ed95f2e7ac9.png]903[/ATTACH]

But afterwards you did clarify, just re-affirming your mindset in your application.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="b8e79757d6225f3d779bd170b39130c0.png]904[/ATTACH]

I have a couple more examples of you being pretty ass-holy to Mohammad, but I will leave those out, since he is a special case.

IMHO: Danny you don't seem like a bad guy, but this application tells me you are relying alot on your friendship with other staff members and past reputation to get moderator back again. Or staff in general, I don't know what your end goal is. I hope you don't take this personally, and because I don't know you personally I'm not going to say you're a good fit or not.

So yeah all of this for a Neutral.

Edit: I tried to keep all screenshots in context, if I missed something, please let me know. / Edit for Grammar as well.

Edited by Reid

So um, I don't know your history with the community, and since im going against a tidal wave here I'll just say what i've seen over my time. I want to clarify this by saying I have no biased against you, or anything.

I've noticed you rage quit the discord multiple times, even admitted by yourself below. If you're a moderator, if someone says something nasty you when you're in a bad mood are you just going to leave? I just don't know if you've completely gotten over this.

Also you've posted a couple memes inciting racial tension, and stereotyping police officers. Seen below.

I tried asking you why you applied for discord mod, to maybe get a more clarified answer since in your application you said ":I'm a very respectable reformed person who shall never abuse this power only use it to cleanse the discord of the wretched filth, I am an honest person, I will uphold the law set by the almighty damien and punish the evildoers who dare disrupt this community, Thank you for coming to my ted talk."

Which obviously I didn't take very serious, since you didnt take serious either. So I asked you in discord, and this was your response.

But afterwards you did clarify, just re-affirming your mindset in your application.

I have a couple more examples of you being pretty ass-holy to Mohammad, but I will leave those out, since he is a special case.

IMHO: Danny you don't seem like a bad guy, but this application tells me you are relying alot on your friendship with other staff members and past reputation to get moderator back again. Or staff in general, I don't know what your end goal is. I hope you don't take this personally, and because I don't know you personally I'm not going to say you're a good fit or not.

Edit: I tried to keep all screenshots in context, if I missed something, please let me know. / Edit for Grammar as well.

hes reformed, ask him yourself

man wrote a whole essay

• 3 months later...
Members

@Danny as much as I'd love to accept this, you constantly go through random bouts of being super toxic, then being super chill, then back to super toxic.

This, tied with the other opinions above from other members, leads me to have to deny this.

Once you finally reform, I'd love to have you on the team, but until then it won't happen.

Denied.